Teatro Nuovo of Ferrara
The Teatro Nuovo was built on the project of engineer Sesto Boari between 1925 and 1926, located in the historic center, in Piazza Trento and Trieste.
The elements that characterize the Teatro Nuovo Ferrara since its origins are noteworthy acoustics, happy outcome of experiences on the sound of the major European theaters and the central dome. It was inaugurated in 1926 with the representation of "La cena delle beffe" by Umberto Giordano.
Tel: +39 0532.1862055
News ed Eventi
L’arte per l’arte – Painting the affections: Sacred art in Ferrara from the 16th to the 18th Centuries
“L’arte per l’arte” returns to the Este Castle. Following a project formerly organized by Comune di Ferrara, here is [...]